Thursday 15 July 2010

SQUEEE!

Late yesterday I had some amazing news. In fact, calling it amazing is an understatement. To be really accurate, I should probably say it's the best news I've ever had. In my entire life.

You heard me right, my lovelies.

More on this later, when I've finished squeeeing and hugging people and doing happy dances around my living room. In the meantime, here's a book trailer for Daughter of the Flames, complete with awesometastic music, because this particular tune - electric guitar and all - conveys how I feel perfectly right now.




Who loves you, baby? Oooh, yeah.

2 comments:

Bfree15 said...

Oooh I want to know what your amazing news is. How could you leave us on tender hooks like this? Not fair.
Going to have to reread DotF after watching that. Been ages since I read it last.

Bel

Zoë Marriott said...

I need some time to process it before I write about it, or my post will just be a bunch of incoherent smiley faces! More tomorrow, I promise. I'll tell about the whole saga.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...