Friday 31 December 2010

APOLOGIES

The title says it all. I think my delightful little nieces have given me a vile, nasty, horrid, no-good cold (I mean, I have a cold and I'm pretty sure they're the culprits). The moment I start looking at a back-lit screen my eyes start watering. I'm slightly worried that if I push my luck they might actually fall out. Hmmm. This is me on cold medication. Not pretty, is it?

Anyway, I'm really sorry to everyone who sent me questions and emails which I was going to answer today. I promise that I WILL get to them on Monday and give you all a fantastic bumper writing post.

In the meantime, have a wonderful New Year everyone - and the best of luck in 2011. I think it's going to be a break-through year for me, and I hope it will be for all of you :)

5 comments:

Megha said...

It's okay, Zoe. We don't mind. I hope you get better soon. Happy New Year :D !

Alex Mullarky said...

I have the same thing :s

Isabel said...

Aw, sorry, Zoe! Get better soon! I'm looking forward to this week's posts!

Zoë Marriott said...

Thanks Megha, Isabel and Alex. I'm still feeling a bit skeevy - for some reason colds always go straight to my chest and that leaves me without a lot of energy. But I'm sure I'll be fine! I hope you soon feel better, Alex!

batgirl said...

Poor you! I have a cold but it's all in my nose so far. And I have no nieces to blame it on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...