Thursday 8 November 2012

BLOG HIATUS #2

Hello, my lovelies! Happy Thursday to you all!

You can probably guess from the not-very-imaginative post title what I'm talking to you about today. No fear! Just as last time, I'm not going away for long, and not for any scary reasons.

As my two week holiday from work draws toward its close, I'm getting incredibly revved up to dive into the re-reading, revision and polishing of As Yet Unnamed Trilogy Book #2. More than anything, I'd love to lock myself into my Writing Cave with a stock of Cup Ramen and chocolate and just tear through the editing process. But since my real life responsibilities can't be put aside that easily, I'm forced to look around for other stuff that I could cut out to make a bit of extra room for writing - and the blog clearly fits that definition. Much as I love you, Dear Readers, I'm fairly sure that you can manage to get along without me for a short while.

The blog hiatus will last for one week, and I will be back on Tuesday the 19th of November. If anyone would like to take the chance to leave questions on writing, reading & publishing in the comment thread here for me to answer when I get back, I'd love that.

In the meantime, take care of yourselves!

9 comments:

Isabel said...

Good luck!!

Zoë Marriott said...

Thanks, Isabel :)

Rebecca Lindsay said...

All the best :)

Zoë Marriott said...

Thank you, Rebecca!

Megha said...

Hasta luego! Good luck :)

Zoë Marriott said...

Megha: Thanks!

Phoenixgirl said...

Have you ever done a post on revising (the kind that happens before the MS goes to an editor)? I dug around a bit, but didn't see anything. I'm in the throes of adding to the middle, and feeling as if I need all the advice I can get.

Zoë Marriott said...

Phoenix: I don't think I have! I'll have a think about it and see what I can come up with :) Good luck with your revisions.

Phoenixgirl said...

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...