Tuesday 4 December 2012

HEADACHE HORROR

I'm so sorry, my lovelies - but I've woken up today with one of my (thankfully rare) sick headaches.

These are horrible in themselves, but it doesn't take much to turn a headache into a migraine, and those are not only agonisingly painful but basically knock me out for up to 24 hours.

Staring at this screen, even with my laptop on the very lowest brightness setting, is driving metaphorical iron spikes right into my corneas. So I've literally just logged on to apologise for not being able to write you your regularly scheduled post today.

Take care, everyone. Read you on Thursday. xx

6 comments:

Friendly Neighbourhood Bookseller said...

Feel better soon, Zoe.

Rebecca Lindsay said...

Hope you feel better soon :)

Rachel Balcombe said...

:( Sorry you're not feeling well. Get well soon. *hugs*

Amy said...

Awe hope you feel better soon! :)

Zoë Marriott said...

Thanks, guys! I spent most of the day quietly reading and feel much better now :)

Isabel said...

Ugh, headaches are awful! I'm glad you're feeling better :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...