Friday 14 March 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY

Hello, Dear Readers - and happy, happy Friday to you all!

You might remember that in my last post I asked for everyone's good thoughts, prayers and positive vibrations because I was waiting for news that could make a huge difference to me financially over the next year. Well, today that news has come - and it is GOOD, Dear Readers. Very, very good.

I'm so excited and relieved right now that my head is pounding, my skin feels like it's on fire, and my bones have turned into noodles. I'm not capable of making any kind of a coherent post explaining what's happened in detail. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for those good thoughts, wish you all a wonderful weekend, and promise you a long and juicy post explaining everything for early next week.

*Hugs everyone*

9 comments:

R.J. Anderson said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all the juicy details!

Zoë Marriott said...

Thanks, Rebecca! I tried to write something specific and detailed today and it ended up being gobbledegook, so I gave up. Yippee!

Isabel said...

I'm so happy to hear this!! Congrats Zoe :)

Zoë Marriott said...

Isabel: thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!
-Hobbit

Zoë Marriott said...

Hob: Thanks, hun :) I'll come and update on the forum a bit later. I've been on the laptop quite a lot today and my back's killing me (not to mention the rib).

Pam Bustin said...

Huzzah! Hooray! and a WOOP WOOP WOOP!

Zoë Marriott said...

Thanks, Pam :)

Amy said...

Glad things are working out well for you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...